Saturday, February 09, 2008

hello! I'm proud to announce that I've recovered from my stupid fever! yesterday was a nightmare.. had to go visting despite my headaches and dizziness. I din hav appetite to eat anything at all. However, I had to force myself to eat as I dun wanna be rude. It was a torture..

My final destination was to go dear's place. My parents actually asked me not to go because I was really feeling unwell. However, I insisted coz i dun wanna disappoint them.

Dear kept me company most of the time and I appreciate it. I took medicine at his place twice and recovered! I dunno y.. although he has been by my side throughout when i'm sick, i still feel that something is missing. am i not receptive anymore, or is it him who is not as affectionate as before? or have we drifted apart without knowing? or has our past arguments caused us to become the way we are now?

At this point of time, he always makes me feel i'm in the wrong somehow or another. I feel that my expectations of him is getting higher and higher. And i think this is really unhealthy coz this would lead to many disappointments when he couldn't reach them. Therefore, I've decided to chill and let loose. He keeps saying i'm possesive and sticky.. guess I'll change that too. Maybe it's safer to be the type of gf I used to be..

being in love many times before
mould and change the gal for more
change is good or bad for the future
time will reveal and too late to undo
love has the power to bring us to heaven
it can also force us to travel to hell
being able to live happily ever after
is just another fairytale story to tell..