Friday, February 29, 2008

Hi,
I'm so disappointed with myself today. I submitted my essay latest. I feel that there's so many other things to write but juz not enough time to do so. I really dun understand, I did this 3 days ago.. but of coz things are still not done. I spent too much time on reading the reference books and started late writing. It's so irritating. haiz. angry with myself.
This afternoon, I met up with my dance club committee members. They were all very nice people. I thought the ,makan session was really a good getting to know each other session. Btw, it was at SAkuRA international buffet restaurant. I had a great time mingling with them. We were able to stick to the the 1 hour meeting plan. It's 1 hr 15 mins actually but good enough with so many things to settle. I see a bright future for our club and I'm so happy!
Later, I took a cab and rushed for tuition, den took cab again to amk to have a crab feast with ruoying, lapyin, eric, van, swee bin and bf. Each had to pay about 45 bucks. Expensive rite! but i enjoyed the food very much. I would have enjoyed it better if i had finished my essay. aarrrggg.. I better start improving on my time management.. if not working skill. I feel that I dun have the motivation to don assignments that involves writing! I must change this perception. I should ENJOY...ENJOY ENJOY!!!
Dear's not coming back today.. miss him... he sounded so serious juz now.. I hope things are fine there.
I'm really worried abt the terrorist escape.. hope he would be caught soon..