Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hi,
I've just came back from supper. Had mee sua from upper changi rd.. Darling promised me to bring me there and he did! That cheered me up. I had dinner with my family at amk just now. I realised I really missed them. But I dun really know how to express to them. I shared with them about what i learnt from sports psychology. I love to share abt this coz it's my fav module for this semster. haha..
I bad news it i realised that i'm a high ego person. I hav to try to switch to both high to be a happier person. Maybe that's due to the way we are being brought up. My parents always compare me with others from young and that formed the way i am today. And when i compare and i am not better, i'll get very much affected. I think this is really bad for me and i have to improve on this man.. I wanna be a happier and better person!
Just now, I did not give dear a good night kiss coz i'm afraid of being rejected by him in front of his frd. But he was kind of affected and I was glad that we talked abt it. At least we hav common mindset and we wun hurt each other.
I had to teach nana and grace tuition tml.. jiayou! Dear has 3 soccer games.. we will all be busy.
Oh ya! just now my dad accidentally spill the discus fish water in the car.. I was so scared that dear will be angry.. luckily he was forgiving enough.. really appreciate him for that. hehe