Friday, March 28, 2008


Hello! I'm sure you can see 2 black pictures here. I took this for the sake of taking it. Just try to imagine there are many stars! haha! Rosenna had brought me to a romantic place just now. ADM school/building (not sure what it is called). Anyway, that's not the point. Walking up the flight of stairs was exhausting, however, when we reached the tip of the slope and looked up into the sky, it was awesome! Beautiful stars right above me! Too bad the carpet grass was wet, if not I would have lie down on it. When I reach there, the first person I thought of was Jason. I wanna bring and share this lovely place to him. Not sure if he would appreciate this kind of thing though.
Busy day today. Whole day occupied from 11.30am. THank goodness Jason drove me to school. He's getting sick and I'm worried. But I also dun wanna overreact if not I would end up sounding like an old grandmother. ;p Hope he would get well soon.
Dance was great. My passion for dance is growing everyday. I couldn't actually believe where i stand today. I started just liking dance for leisure. Then had a not very good experience at a dance club during my poly days. In NIE, I wanted merely to join and be a normal member in DanceFUzion who wouldn't want to commit much. Initially, I only wanted to dance for fun, not even for performance. COz I perceive very lowly of myself. I always had difficulty remembering steps. Always have stage fright etc. And now, I'm the chairperson of the dance club! Initially, I kinda regretted agreeing in taking up this role. Coz I felt that I'm bad at dancing unlike twinkle who is such a good dancer (which fits the role of a chairperson very well).
However, after having dinner with few of my club members as well as some dancers tonight, I realised something different. I feel very happy to be in part of this dance club with all these wonderful people. AFter being the chairperson, I thought that all the weakness that I have mentioned have been converted into challenges which I would love to face and overcome. Nothing is impossible. Seriously, I thought I've improve slightly and I'm still working hard to improve in terms of stage fright haha. I feel very happy to get to know the dancers better. I hope they would feel the same kind of happiness and attachment the same way as I do. :)
However, I'm going USA soon. Really going to miss so much.. Afraid I might even drift apart from them. In terms of management, I'm sure faizal will do a good job, as well as the rest of the committee members. Just that I'm going to miss them!
Btw, I got back my psychology test paper. Quite satisfied with my results. However, I thought I was quite lucky as whatever I've study came out for the test. But if I had started earlier, I'm sure I would have done better. I'm even more determined to score better for exams.
For volleyball, I din play well today. However, I did my best. Few of my groupmates were not happy. I sometimes really wonder if anger is really needed for such situations. Every min of anger also means you are losing 1 min of happiness. Why choose to be unhappy when you can choose to be happy? THink I should keep reminding myself on this.. So I'd be a happier person too.
another thing! I'm meeting Jenn Yang later with his friends with the christian club. He's going to share something about christianity. I'm just going to listen and see how it goes.