Monday, March 10, 2008







I've spent a real good time with Jason yest.. we went to watch 10 000 bc. It was great! There's so many things to do!! Last weekend I attended my ex music classmate's wedding. It was Awesome!! It was held at the asian civilization mueseum.. And guess what.. i was rudy! He was from PESS too. He happened to know my frd's husband. We got to know a few new friends and took pictures together. Check out the night scene there.. so nice!
During the solemnisation, the pastor mentioned that for a woman to love a man, she has to understand her man very much but just have to love a little. However, for a man to love a woman, one has to love his woman very much but understand a little. That's because, there are so many things that women would do when man just couldn't rationalize their actions.. haha.
We also got to accept the fact the god made man and woman for a reason. The man is there to help make decisions for the family. That doesn't mean that women doesn't have a say.. they can offer suggestions and man has to listen to consider their wive's ideas before making a decision. The pastor also said that man often hopes that his wife will not change (stay pretty forever), and woman hope that man will change their characters for the better. However, we have to face the fact that all these ideals wun work. In fact very minimal possibilities.. It was interesting to listen to him. My frd's husband sang and played the piano as a gift for his wife. While Eliz, my gal friend was giving her thank you speech to her family, she teared. I was very touched too. Anyway, I enjoyed myself that night.
Before that I was with Lynn at Chinatown heritage center doing our assignment. We went for massage after that.. Felt really good!