Friday, March 14, 2008

I was so happy on the 12/3/08! This was the first time i cook hainanese chicken rice and it was a success. But of coz it's not as good as the hawkers out there i supposed. Dear came to find me in the evening.. We had dinner together and i accompanied him to play soccer. It was his safra league game and I insist that he should go play. After that, we rush off to watch the water horse! it's so cute!
Yesterday, i hated the rain! It was after my tuition and my student asked me if I wanted to call a cab since the rain was so heavy. I insisted on saving my $2.50 and decided to walk out as there would be many cabs passing by usually. However, that didn't happen. My student lent me an umbrella which was leaking and I had to walk all the way to durean rd! It took me some time before I took the cab.. I was drenched by then.
I sacriface not going for dance today. Had to do my SS proj.. I'm so excitied over tomorrow's field trip. Hope our hardwork will be paid off!
Anyway, I was so restless today that I dun feel that I keep losing focus. Quite disappointed with myself today during volleyball. I dun seem to be able to concentrate. Guess I'm just tired. THat's y i dun really feel like going for frisbee this sat.. I have not started anything on my E learning assignments... Shit.. My time management really sux.. arrggg...struggling!
But I will survive! ;p
BTw, for the field trip later, I'm going to wear my ah ma's blouse! My mum lent it to me. It's very dear to her as she is keeping it to remind herself of my grandmother who has passed away many years ago. I still remember how motherly she looked and I will still miss and love her always.. Hope this blouse will bring my some good luck tomorrow! :)