Sunday, March 30, 2008

it has been a very fruitful and good experience for our performance at york hotel today.. despite the fact that haresh the drummer and faizal the bass guitarist wun be able to make it.. I thought our performance was good enough.
I felt the bond between our band members too.. Feel good to know azuan and faizal better again.. had a good session chatting with abt each other families etc. Hope to have more performance to work with them soon.
A man ran up the stage and dance beside me while we were performing.. It kinda scares me.. really dunno wan to do but smile.. after we finished the songs and had to walk down the stage, he asked me to go over to his table.. I just ignored.. Scary! He sounded as though he is commanding me.. Thought he should give some respect to me though.. But i know azuan and faizal will protect me though.. haha.. like my brothers.. felt safe.. thanks to both of them! I'm sure baby will do the same.. just that he had to be a good soldier to standby in his camp.. missing him :)