Friday, October 10, 2008

As you can see.. this is a really small cake.. I couldn't find a cake in the middle of the night.. so that's the best i can find.. But thankfully.. my dear was understanding enough.. Haha. Anyway, we had the big cake on the next day.. I forgot to explain.. that's for his birthday..
the drinks from this coffee club were fabulous! This brand was found any rest areas along the expressways in america.. I missed the hot chocolate when it was so soothing to drink when the weather was so cold there den.
This picture was taken in ma poh.. with jason's bro and sis..
Say goodbye to Dr Harry.. Boo Hoo.. He's a good lecturer.. Will always remember him..
Here's the new committee with the ex committee.. We had an 3 hour interview session with a mini voting system to select the new committee members. They are a new batch of very enthusiastic and fun-loving people with creative ideas to inject and contribute DanceFuzion.. I'm sure they are going to bring the club proud!