Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hi there.. well, I'll played table tennis for abt an hour, an hr of yoga last week.. Though it's not sufficient but it's a good start for me...
My dear dear was mad at me just now coz i din hear him call me. I was at the restroom when he called and the place was horribly noisy. I was initially upset for him being angry with me. But later, i realised that it's really hard to him to find time to call me. Besides the tel booth is very inconvenient for him to go to. I think we both got upset too coz we are both frustrated that no matter how hard we try, we could still not able to get to talk to each other. Thankfully, darling was understanding and we resolved this problem pretty quickly. Can't wait for him to be back!

I'm feeling sleepy now.. good nite...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........