Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi there,
I need a BREAK!! I've been working so hard today.. doing my sch work. I woke up early to have breakfast with my mummy this morning. Happy to see my darling's messages when i woke up. After breakfast i went home. I practiced music for like 3 hours! It revitalized my whole spirit and got me ready to do my sch work. I took nap and den when for my 45 mins jog. I started using my US5 dollar polar watch. It was so cool!! It start beeping which helps me to keep my heart rate constant. I wanted to go to serangoon stadium for my jog. However, it was closed for a school function. Therefore, I jogged around my area instead. I got to look at the sky and admire the beautiful sunset. It reminds me of the beautiful scenery that I saw in america along our journey from states to states, the grand canyon etc.. Those were heart-warming moments.. Now, i feel so good after the excercise. California fitness called me. I'm so glad. It means that I'd have a chance to exercise again! Hooray! I loved their lessons! Darling called just now too. I missed him.. But since he's away, I'll try my best to make ful use of my time to do my work or catching up with family and friends. We shall see... :)