Friday, October 10, 2008

Wow.. It's been so long since I've blogged again. I've been so so busy. I have handed over my postion as the chairperson of my dance club to Faizal. I thought that maybe it's time for me to pull up my socks and catch up with my studies. I seemed to miss out so much. Din do my readings, burning midnight oil for basically everything. What is happening to me? I picked up 3 music students recently and still giving tuition to the same student since last year. I'm financially more stable as compared to the time when i just arrived back home from USA.
I have been thinking lately. About many things. School, dance, sports, music, work, Love, friendship, family relationship and myself. If there are things to improve about myself in relation to these issues, I think there are thousands and one answers to it. So which should I prioritize first? I wonder... Some of my flaws caused my love ones to be upset with me and I ended up being upset too. So why not try changing for the better?

Well, I these are the major flaws that i have to overcome for now.
1) being to defensive - I tend to defend myself immediately when someone rejects or criticize me. Why be so defensive? Like what van told me, why not pause, give myself and whoever sometime to think about it and den response. This may help. I have to keep reminding myself that from now on

2) my room is in a mess. It's so hard for me to look for my stuff every now and den. I have to start packing up!! I'll start a little from tml onwards!

3)Being punctual. In regards to dating, meeting, tuition or deadlines for sch work. Everything must be on time!!

4) I'm putting on weight! Therefore, excercising is the best way to keep myself fit. I want to achieve 48kg! Therefore, I'll try to exercise 2 to 3 times a week from next week onwards.

seems like these are the main things that I wanna improve on myself.. I know it's going to be hard. But I'm going to do it.. Every time i blog, I would update on my progress in regards to these flaws of mine.. I'm keen to turn them into flares.. haha.. amibitious huh! I believe i can do it if I put effort into it.. Wish me all the best!! ;p