Tuesday, October 16, 2007

glad that darling is back. At least when i'm down, there's someone to share with me. Yesterday, we nearly had a squabble abt his gal friends who invited her to go club and another gal whom he liked before who asked him to teach her driving. I felt super uneasy, I juz couldn't control it. But later I got over it. At least, I'm glad he was honest with me. I supposed to trust him man! how can i think that he feel restricted coz of me? He loves me. He would be willing to do things to prevent us from any misunderstanding.
Guess it's juz me.. like wat i say.. i had a very strong bad feeling that something is going to happen between us.. a hunch. maybe i'm just over sensitive. Anyway, I enjoyed learning soccer from him yesterday!! haha. so fun.
going tuition soon. later i'm going to attend his graduation ceremony. So proud of him. Love him.. my ranger..