Sunday, October 21, 2007

I feel so glad these days. Although me and jason argued a few times. I think It brought us one big step closer to each other this time. I really appreciate the fact that he din stop me from doing things that I love to do. I'm going for work and travel USA!! so cool.. without his support, i wouldn't even think i can bring myself to go wholeheartedly. I'll definitely miss him.. haiz.. All these support and understanding from him really makes me love him even more.. i was abt to tell him i'm willing to sacriface for him abt dancing by not going clubbing when he told me that he's not going to stop me anymore. He said that he has read the blog i've witten that changed his mind.. I was quite surprised. However, I was not really overjoyed by his decision.. coz it's not like I can't live without clubbing.. The thing that really makes me feel touched and happy is that I know he changed his mind becoz he loves me.. correct me if i'm wrong ok.. haha. Although he's so good to me.. I must not take advantage of it in anyway.. I feel so lucky.. So in love once again..