Sunday, October 07, 2007

I wonder how's darling. Hope he's fine. I'm thinking of him every minute..
I met my friend Catherine from zhongua today. We had a great time taking lots of photos from suntec to fullerton and to boat quay. I was chatting with her at a cafe with darling's mummy called me. I din hear the call as my hp's tone was quite soft. Therefore, when I returned call, she ask me if Jason called. I told her no. She asked jojo to ask where I was and if I was DATING! I'm not sure if i was oversensitive. But she doesn't sound like she was joking. Haiz.. Guess darling's mummy doesn't trust me. Feeling a little hurt. But the most importantly, I'm sure darling trusts me. So that comforts me alittle. I prayed for him again.. I hope he's doing fine..loving him.. dreamt of him so many times..