Wednesday, October 03, 2007

hi there,
today.. I went to ikea with lynn and she saw what happened at the queue towards getting our food at the cafe. There was this woman who was telling the staff off about having to repeat thrice before her order was understood. The staff just kept quiet and continued their job. I feel so sad for them. If I was just beside that woman, I think I would tell the lady off. This kind of character could be found in many people nowadays. Repeating your order will not hurt you in anyway rite? Y can't people be more tolerate? My assumption is that this woman must have enjoyed her life being a customer and nv experience working as a waiteress or in any type of service line before. At least she should try to put herself into their shoes! Maybe I could understand coz I've worked as a waitress before. I think it is very important to experience and understand the work and life of others in order to be more tolerate. I really hope my kids or even students will not grow up to be like her.
On the other hand, I feel that is the staff were in anyway, rude or unpleasant, it would be reasonable to complain because they are in the service line. However, it little things such as repeating orders could be tolerated. They were so helpless as they couldn't defend themselves. Haiz.

Next, I feel really sad about what is happening in Myammar. Why is the world getting more and more chaotic each day? Y would people have the heart to sacriface and hurt humans? Where's the humanity? I really hope the Gen will at least think about his people rather than his own needs.

I gtg now.. study time.. bye..