Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All the way back to snadusky..
Our 1st and last meal with our area manager, Gabe and area supervisor, Julie.. It was a treat from Gabe. He's super nice guy.. Without him, our time working at Cedar Point wun be as memorable..

The picture below shows the Mantis.. This coaster requires the passengers to stand upright.. I nearly suffered a cramp! This was one of my last ride to accomplish all the coasters of Cedar Point. Hooray!!
THe pic is a little blur.. But this was the farewell party held by Carly. Most of us came! It was so cool.. but sad too.. I nearly cried...
THis pic showed the farewell cake that Carly has bought for us.. Most of the people in the pic are SingaporeNS. Check them out..
THat's the sunset view of maverick.. One of my fav rides..
All these pic makes me miss Cedar Point!! Arrggg...