Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've just finished packing my luggage.. kind of prepared to leave this place for good. I used to think that working here was like a torture. Now turning back, I can see happy memories from my 1st day of work till now. Interesting people that I've worked with, be it customers, superiors and friends.
There were times when I thought I would hope to be a normal subordinate and do what you are told. You will get to break the rules for fun and enjoy mingling with your collegues, unlike being a supervisor. However, come to think of it, I am 1 of the few who had the privilege experiencing what is it like being a supervisor at one of the most famous restarant at cedar point.
I enjoyed the trips that we went during our leave/off days. Michigan-Birchrun, New York, Chicago..mini trips such as Nigaria falls and Put in Bay. Time flies so soon. We will be heading to florida next tuesday. I'm doing the planning for this trip. It's going to be fun!!
I'm excited to head home soon coz I would be able to see my love ones.. but.. this means that I got to study le. Haiz. It's going to be overwealming as I have to get back to continue my duty as a president for my dance club as well as prepare for my band performance in school very soon.