Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I'll start with Orlando. This place is all about theme parks. We hear from people that people can get sick of theme parks after visiting Orlando. Therefore we decided to only go for 3 Theme Parks that are Animal Kindom, Magical and Seaworld. We managed to get cheap rates by spending a few hours at a resort listening to a salesperson to market his time share plan, asking us to buy the apartment from Westgate so that we wun hav to spend so much money for accomodation in future. If Jason was with me, I dun mind getting it!! keke. My excuse was this. So I could reject their offer and get the theme park tickets. Seaworld ticket was free! taken from friend's friend who's also a Singaporean.
Let me begin with Animal Kingdom. I was so excited at I didn't expect to see a musical on Lion King at Animal Kingdom! That's my fav animal movie.. The musical was the 1st show that we watch when we stepped in. During the show.. I felt very touched as all the characters and music which are my old time fav sounded. I felt like a little girl! I wanted to upload these pics long time ago when I was at Las Vegas. But the connection wasn't very fantastic that day.. so there you go as you can see..

I enjoyed the safari ride too where we get to see really animals up close!! Look at the baby giraffe sitting on the grassland.. Isn't it cute?
At night we ate at Rainforest Cafe. It has rainforest atmosphere with animals moving and with different weather.. Cool huh..!! I bought a cup which has lights blinking. I'm going to give this to someone as a souvenir..
Something unfortunate happened here.. I dropped my oakley glasses on with taking a ride. I tot I would not see my 400+ glasses anymore... So it ended with a sad ending.. for the 2nd day of orlando at Animal Kingdom.