Thursday, July 31, 2008

Present to you my glasses!!! It was found!! Our prayers were answered. Vanessa helped me pray before dinner the night i lost this. It was the last day when I decided I should call the lost and found and tata! This was how it looked like when I got it back. Coz I called and verified this was mine, so they wrote my name on it. It supposed to be "RACHEL" anyway. Haha.

At SeaWorld, we saw these cute dolphins diving and swiming with the music. It was so entertaining! Initially, I tot it was pretty cruel to watch dolphins perform coz we dun even know if they are doing them willingly. But later, we realised that SeaWorld serves to protect the sea creatures too.. That's why the animals were there. We can see that they were all being well taken care of too. The performers and the animals' rapport and relationship looked very closed!
There's the Shamu show. As you can see, this is the mama and baby Shamu.. They dancing!
I managed to use the firework mode of my camera to catch these beautiful fireworks. This is one of the best fireworks that we have seen so far...