Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sinagaporeans collegues and a few americans working at coasters...


Coaster's Group Photo... All of them are great people to work with!


It's been so long since I've blogged!! I'm sure many of you are eager to find out what i've been doing right? haha.



I've learnt so much at work being a supervisor, learning how to get along with the staff as well as the supervisors and managers. I had been I had to try to be fair when I had to work with my friends as well as my manager's mother in law is also working at the same place. I love handling these challenges and they would be useful for me to apply in anything that I do in future.




So far, I've been to 3 states. Ohio, michigan, and of coz new york! We went to watch the broadway - Chicago. The songs involved so much jazz songs! I was so happy. I did shopping.. when levi jeans etc. Victoria Secret was the best! At world trade center, I was really sad when i saw the construction going on and the tombstones were opposite it.. I could really felt how the americans lived with sorrow and fear during that period of time.





We were waiting for the grey hound bus to go new york and we were so bored at that time!



THere's what i wore to the broadway show..


A thai lunch at nyc..



My fav coach sling bag!

So much for shopping! Last day of new york city..
I was so happy that I found Chinese food at last!! It tasted like heaven.. @ new york city's china town.
See? THese are the things which I have bought from new york...
My underlying beauty...
My music score books which cost about US 80 in total!!
So much for New York. When I'm back to Ohio.. We dread working again but no choice! We needed money.. I worked hard and now, I'm at Chicago! We were stopped by a traffic policeman just now. Van and me concluded that it could be a good thing to remind the rest that certain documents needed to be brought out whenever we travel. But it was exciting though as he has to chase after us with his police car!


We went to the millenium park followed by the navy pier. We had lunch in giodano! this name supposed to be an apparel brand in Singapore. The pizzas that they sell were really good!


Suddenly, I missed home.. Very frequently, I hear ambulances, police sirens on the streets.. Not that frequent in singapore.. this shows how safe our country is. The multiracial society really adds vibrancy to our country. I've shared so much about Singapore with the people who never heard of it. Many of them complimented us that we can speak good english! I have to thanks our government for that then. HaHa. During this whole session of work and travel I realised how proud I am to be a Singaporean.! Yippie!


I'm trying to upload as many picture as possible now. If not Roy Roy will keep complaining that I never update my blog.. Haha..